If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms with your vehicle, it is a good idea to have your vehicle looked at right away so that possible further damage does not occur. Stop by Everson Transmission for a free road test diagnosis, or give us a call. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have regarding your vehicle.
* TRANSMISSION FLUID BLACK – Is the transmission fluid black and smells burnt? The fluid color in most cases should be a pinkish-red color.
* TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAKING – Are you finding pinkish-red fluid on the ground under where you parked your car?
* NOISES – Are you hearing noises from your transmission, possibly a grinding noise or whining noise?
* DELAYING GOING INTO GEAR – Do you step on the gas and there is a delay before the vehicle goes into gear?
* VEHICLE WILL NOT GO INTO REVERSE – At first there was just a delay
going into reverse, and now it won’t go into reverse at all!
* SHUDDERS – Does the vehicle shudder when you step on the gas pedal?
* SLIPPING – Does the motor of your vehicle speed up, but the vehicle doesn’t speed up?
* VEHICLE WILL NOT MOVE – The vehicle won’t move at all! Very Possibly there were previous warning signs before this happened. However, sometimes there are very few signs and it happens suddenly.
Your transmission is probably more complex than any other system in your vehicle. A reputable transmission shop is the best place to have your vehicle’s transmission repaired.